Monday, March 10, 2014

Valentine Day - Paper quilling card

There was valentine day card making competition.. I worked very hard to get this ready for participating.
All my previous projects in paper quilling were limited to aking some small flowers/hearts/butterflies.When I started this project, it seemed as if its a simple thing which won't take much time.
But as I started going ahead with quilling every spiral and loop, it made me realize that its not that simple.
It took me around 8-9 hours to get only those hearts ready. That too were not upto my expectation. I wanted to do more in it but Alas! had no time left.
My dear husband helped me by making few hearts and sticking them to place. And by giving eyes to the couple. :)
Though I could not win the competition, this one taught me that things are not as easy as it seems.
"Every piece of art requires time, efforts and dedication to bring it to perfection."

No comments:

Post a Comment