Thursday, March 6, 2014

My Interests

Hey there..
I love to write and more than that love to do some crafty work.
Be it making a frilly frock for my little one or making candles..
Even when I am occupied with other stuffs and not making anything, I keep day dreaming about what to make.
Today I am starting up this blog to satiate my desire to work on crafts/creative arts!!
Just hope that willingness to post my work on this would give me a push to complete my projects [ which is a long to-do list].

Right now ..the one I am committing to complete by this weekend is a frock for my darling daughter!!

Stay tuned :)
----------Update : So here comes my first defeat.. i could not or I should rather say..did not make it to my commitment. That frock is almost complete.. but still a cherry on the cake is missing. :( Will update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment